Whether voluntary or mandatory, an external audit serves to obtain a professional opinion on whether the Financial Statements present fairly the company’s equity and financial position, and the results of its operations. It also offers recommendations for improving internal control and in relation to accounting, administrative and management procedures.
Our membership to the international organisation IECnet also allows us to perform audits on international groups.
Our accounting audits for companies
Morera Asesores & Auditores’s external audit services are designed from a constructive viewpoint with the aim of providing added value to companies by issuing an audit opinion.
Through our external audits we offer each client a customised approach, tailored to the needs and peculiarities of each company, in accordance with its size, activity, objectives, etc., in order to obtain in-depth knowledge of the company.
Our audit services
- Mandatory or voluntary Financial Audit Services.
- Limited reviews.
- Special reports required by specific regulations (Spanish Limited Liability Companies Law).
- Specific facts certificates.
- Reports required to obtain grants.
- Fraud investigation and prevention.
- Valuation of companies and expert reports / Due diligence.
- Financial and accounting advice in conflicts of interest and disputes.
- Money Laundering Prevention audits and partial reviews.
Our financial consultancy services
- Preparation of economic and financial reports for business management.
- Issuance of expert reports and opinions.
- Investment profitability analysis. Cost reduction plans.