Accounting Advice and Administrative Management
Our accounting advice service will allow you to outsource your accounting operations, such as registration and filing of accounting documents, studying and filing taxes, preparing economic reports, presenting official books and advice on preparing the company’s Financial Statements. All through our expert accounting consultants, aided by IT applications compliant with current standards and based on cutting-edge technology.
Morera Asesores & Auditores’s accounting advice service allows you to fully or partially outsource your company’s accounting department. Subcontracting these tasks to a company such as ours is known as accounting outsourcing.
Accounting outsourcing is a trend that is gaining ground in companies around the world. By outsourcing these responsibilities, company executives can focus their efforts on their businesses, maximising their efficiency and allowing them to quickly respond to constantly changing accounting principles. This prevents mistakes and headaches.
The importance of accounting
Our accounting advice services include, inter alia, the following:
- Bookkeeping for companies, business owners and professionals: Registration and presentation of accounting books, financial statements and all manner of periodic financial reports.
- Study, preparation and filing of all manner of tax returns.
- Preparation of economic and financial reports for business management and preparation of the necessary company documents for submitting financial applications to banks.
- Preparation and legalisation of official books (register of members, minutes book, etc.).
- Advice and presentation of Financial Statements.
At Morera Asesores & Auditores our professionals will help you with your company’s and/or your own paperwork as an individual.
Administrative management professionals
Our administrative management service resolves many bureaucratic procedures required by the current tax and administrative systems at the state, regional and local level. Our professionals are aware of all the formalities and requirements, staying abreast of the laws, legislation and regulations that affect each formality, which are subject to constant change.
Administrative advice and management
- Census declarations: Registrations, cancellations and modifications.
- Certificates of death, birth, last will and testament, criminal record, etc.
- Formalities with the Urban Property Chamber. Lease and guarantee records, energy efficiency certificates.
- Formalities and procedures with different bodies such as the Catalonia Autonomous Community Government, Provincial Government and City Councils.
- Formalities and procedures with Property Registries, Mercantile Registries, etc.
- Electronic notices: Control of the mandatory electronic mailbox.
- Preparation of the Data Protection Protocol. Data Protection Organic Law 3/2018.
- Formalities with the Bank of Spain. Notification of opening of foreign accounts.
- Formalities with the Revenue Department for payment deferral management.